Monday 28 April 2014

Wedding Anniversary, Photo's & Review

We are celebrating our 32nd Wedding Anniversary today...how are we celebrating it? Not by doing anything special, we never do really! Hubby is at work and I will be doing my usual things in the house. We don't buy each other a card either...NOOoo - but what we do is much more special and meaningful, we write each other a verse, it is more from the heart than buying cards that are printed off in their thousands which never quite mean everything you want it to mean and are in someone else's words.

Weigh In: I have lost 1lb today so back on the right track. I have figured out what sabotaged me sticking to plan. I suffer with depression and stress and during the 2 weeks Easter break I was feeling very stressed which I wont go into detail about on here just incase one of the neighbours finds and reads this, but I know why now which is the main thing.

I still haven't posted photo's of my latest buys yet but I will try and get them done and posted today.

I have had a bowl of porridge with a few blueberries for breakfast this morning.
I am going to write EVERYTHING down in my journal, "if it goes into my mouth, it goes into the journal."

*UPDATE*
I purchased things from Ebay and here are the pics of what I purchased. I know I am repeat buying some things but depending on which things I don't have it does work out cheaper to still purchase from ebay, even if it does include repeat purchases on some items.


This is the ebay photo of the bundle that I purchased 

38 x excellent condition 'Your Week' magazines inc original blue folder to hold 
Getting started book 1,2 & 3 in original red file
WW pocket guide -handy to pop in your bag 
Totally, enjoy, easy, , live, start, fabulous and future magazines further motivation to aid the Weight Watchers diet 
SHOP book by WW so you can keep a eye on your points while shopping 
EAT OUT book by WW enjoy eating out it still keep a eye on your figure 
MY JOURNAL by WW so you can record point and challenges faced within the week 
WW SHOPPING LIST - ring bound still with original seal (handy for fitting in your handbag )
WW Magnetic clipboard with chicken meal planner & shopping list & pen - still with original seal 
2 x WW recipe books ' just for me' & 'food for friends' 
4 x blank green tracker books.


I didn't have any of these books. The 'Seriously Satisfying' and the 'Hearty Home Cooking' are Pro Points.


This book including p&p cost £8 and pence...bargain!!


Weight Watchers portioned Cake Pops


Always great to have the 'Your Weeks' I have already found a few recipes I want to make and I have only looked through a few of them.


The latest 'Your Week'

Below I purchased some of the PB2...LOVE THIS! And to think that I used to HATE peanut butter with a passion, but I LOVE it now!!
I also needed this to make a recipe from Weightwatchersgirl1. She has a You Tube channel with loads of motivational and inspirational hints and tips and lots of fab recipe's.


I also needed some of this: The company only had two jars left so I decided to purchase them both, well, I couldn't leave a jar all alone on their shelves now could I?


Now to my hot chocolate review

Review on Weight Watchers Cappucino Cream Cake Flavoured Hot Chocolate Drink


I LOVE hot chocolate drinks, they help to stave off my chocolate cravings because I know I have a hot chocolate drink to look forward to at night.
This Weight Watchers hot chocolate drink was alright but I did sort of have to acquire a taste for this. It did leave a saccharine after taste. It has a nicer smell than taste. It states on the packet that it serves 8 but to serve 8 it would have been so weak so I put less water into my cup. 8 servings?....ummm...unless my spoons were bigger than the average this didn't make 8 servings.
Would I buy it again? No! Sorry Weight Watchers :(

Okay, I will be back tomorrow:)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates