Saturday 5 April 2014

A Small WWer's Haul

I bought a few 'Weight Watchers' products from a local meeting, yes we At Homers can buy products from 'Weight Watcher' meetings.
The bars are 3 boxes for £5 at the moment; an Easter promotion thing.


I purchased the NEW Chocolate Heaven recipe cards...YUM! :)
1 Box Chocolate Raisin & Caramel Bars
1 Box Rich Toffee Bars
1 Box Chewy Toffee Popcorn Bars....these are my favourite!
I also wanted a NEW Clicker but she didn't think she had any left, she said that she might have just one in her bag but the box is completely squashed, it was brand new and hadn't been used  - she did...WooHoo and she didn't charge me for it because of the box. It was brand new and still had the little tab in the back to activate the battery...SCORE!!

Below is the photo of the 'Weight Watchers' book that I bought from Amazon also.


This book is rather good and has a good recipe idea of how to get homemade chips (fries) crispy, I will share on here when I have made them and I will let you know if they really do get crisp.

My eldest son, Michael came today but he quite upset me and stormed off, I would have thought a nearly 28 year old (28 years old next month) wouldn't be storming off in huffs but there you go, he did and he hasn't spoke or texted me since, I will have to text him, I can't just leave things because no matter what our kids do or say they are so precious! And he always thinks that if I don't text him first that I am never speaking to him again :(

I should be back tomorrow with my review of a 'Weight Watchers' product and possibly recipe's that I have found.
I'm off to text my son now :)

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates