Monday 7 April 2014

Weigh In

I have lost again!!! My weight is actually 14st 8.7/8lb but I always just use the solid numbers to update everything, but in actual fact I lost 2.1/8lb this week :) Pretty good...YeeHaa - I feel that I don't deserve a loss this week because I have been guesstimating most of the week, I just hope it doesn't catch up with me next week!!
Total lost to date: 7.5lb so I am going to contact 'Weight Watchers' and ask if I am able to receive the silver seven award :) I should be able to receive it and future awards because despite following 'Weight Watchers' at home I have still paid quite a lot of money for my pack, and when I was following the 'Weight Watchers' at home some years ago they did send me my rewards then, well, I can ask..."shy bairns get nowt"...sorry that is slang words but is how it is said. Strange how a small award/token can really boost us on our journey's :)
I just need to lose a further 4lb and I will have lost 5% of my body weight...YaaaHooo

I ordered and received another 'Weight Watchers' book today; 'The Complete Kitchen' I will post a pic of that tomorrow.

That is all for today. Night night!

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates