Wednesday 19 March 2014

WW At Home

My 'Weight Watchers' order has just arrived this afternoon....WooHoo I have loads to read. Now I can get into the NEW 'Weight Watchers' programme. I am very pleased because it has all changed since the last time I followed 'Weight Watchers'


I ordered the, 'At Home' pack which includes the book, pedometer and calculator. I also ordered the scales and the 'Simple Start' kit.


Above is the, 'Simple Start' kit.

Since deciding to get back into 'Weight Watchers' and until I received my 'Weight Watchers At Home' pack I have been keeping to some sort of points system using an online calculator which is probably not a UK version, I don't know but either way I have been eating smaller portions and sort of pointing it, I also remembered some of the points values of foods from my earlier Weight Watchers years, actually I started Weight Watchers way back in 1993 when it was still the selections.

With each passing weight gain over the years I have vowed that I would NOT get to the next stone up and that has been exactly what I have done, so now I am vowing to myself to get to the next stone below until I reach goal....reverse psychology on myself :)

I started a new craft/hobby last year which is making jewellery, and for making chain maille and securing jump rings I needed something to help with that so I bought and received this today, a Versatip.


I have ended up having a rather nice day today with my parcel deliveries, we all LOVE receiving parcels!!
I am going to create a piece of jewellery to do with 'Weight Watchers', just as a reminder to myself every day that I am eating healthy :)

Back later today or tomorrow with my menu's.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates