Friday 28 November 2014

Friday

I didn't manage to fall asleep until after 4am this morning and because of that I didn't get the best sleep at the right time during the night, all to do with the body clock and so I have been quite tired throughout today. I have also had a migraine for most of the day which always make me tired.

I haven't done much today but I am getting on with it now despite it being 8.02pm. I have so much to do before tomorrow night which is the end of my Christmas cleaning week....for this week anyway and then I have more jobs to do next week and so on until Christmas Eve.

I received our youngest Grandson's Christmas present today which is a dressing up trunk because he just LOVES to dress up.

I don't have anything else to say today but I want to come back daily even if it is just to say, "hello"

Back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates